ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://www.inspiredwallpaper.com (our site) or post material or comments on or through the site. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use www.inspiredwallpaper.com terms.
https://www.inspiredwallpaper.com/ is a site operated by CWV Wallcoverings Limited ("we or us" or “Inspired Wallpaper”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09106197 and have our registered office at Number 1 @ The Beehive, Shadsworth Business Park, Blackburn, BB1 2QS. Our main trading address is as above. Our VAT number is GB 192 1810 16.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards described below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Submissions we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Submission by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. You warrant that any and all of your Submissions comply with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
A disclosure, submission or offer of any Submissions and your agreement to these terms and conditions shall constitute an assignment to Inspired Wallpaper of any intellectual property rights in the Submissions and you voluntarily waive any moral rights in your Submissions. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, including questions and comments or to make Submissions on any Inspired Wallpaper related third party website or page, you must comply with the content standards set out below and these terms. By making a Submission you confirm that the Submission is your own and that the content does not infringe the material, trade marks or intellectual property of others.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any material in the Submissions for any purpose. We may also display your username and location on our Site when you make a Submission.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site or any Inspired Wallpaper related third party social networking site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any Submissions you make on our site if, in our opinion, such Submission does not comply with the content standards set out below.
You must be 18 years of age or older and registered to post a Submission. These content standards apply to any and all Submissions, and to any interactive services associated with them.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any Submission as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Submissions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Constitute spam or advertising.
- Contain third party brand names or trade marks.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate and we reserve the right to not publish the Submission, to edit or remove it.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, losses or damages incurred by us on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from your breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.