We hope you’ll be delighted with your inspired wallpaper. However, if for any reason you need to return your order, please follow the simple steps below.
If you have changed your mind about your order, you must contact us within 14 days from the date on which you receive the goods. The goods must be undamaged, in their original packaging and in re-saleable condition. Please note that A4 samples cannot be returned. We require that all returns be completed within 28 days. Please do not attempt to return any goods to us before you have got in contact with us, as follows:
UK Returns - FREE via UPS Access Point (Click & Collect)
- Contact our Customer Services team by phone +44 (0) 1254 222 801 (Mon-Fri 8.45am – 4.45pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us you wish to make a return.
- Please follow any instructions you are given by our Customer Services team. Complete the returns information on this dispatch note and include it in the original packaging.
- Attach the UPS returns label to the parcel.
- Details of your nearest UPS Click & Collect access point can be found at https://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_GB.
- When you take your parcel to an access point, the store assistant will provide you with a proof of delivery, including a tracking number. Please retain this for future correspondence with us.
If you do not wish to use our free Click & Collect returns service, you may return the goods by post or carrier, but this will be at your own expense.
You must cover the cost of returning goods and, if applicable, any import or customs duties. Unless the goods are faulty, your original delivery charge won’t be refunded.
Please contact our Customer Services team by phone +44 (0) 1254 222 801 (Mon-Fri 8.45am – 4.45pm) or email email@example.com to inform us you wish to make a return. Please ensure you obtain a proof of postage if you are instructed by us to return the order.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
In the unlikely event that any part of your order is faulty or damaged, please contact our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 1254 222 801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to cancel your order prior to delivery of the goods, please contact our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 1254 222 801 as soon as possible. However, please note that we may not be able to stop the delivery if your order has already been processed or shipped.